116110 Lamb Ametek Motor
(5/5 Stars) - Overall Rating from 1 Users
The Ametek Lamb 116110 Motor for central vacuums, blowers, and similar applications replaces all versions of the 116110 motor used in all types of industries spanning many decades. Older model 116110 motors may not be marked properly with the motor number and some may have 11-6110 or just a 6110. We do not recommend rebuilding these types of motors due to cost and technical precision for proper performance and longevity.
Specifications for model 116110 Lamb Ametek Motor:
- Genuine & New - Not Rebuilt - Stamped and Dated
- Ships the day ordered, if not the next business day
- 2-Stage, Peripheral Motor, Ball Bearings
- Diameter: 7.2 inch, Height: 6 inch
- Voltage: 220-240, Amps 9, Hz: 50/60
- Waterlift: 98", CFM: 103, AirWatts: 355
- Warranty: One Year Residential, 30-Day Commercial
- Guarantee: 100% Satisfaction 30-day Full Refund
Maintenance: No grease, oil, or tightening needed on the 116110 motor. The only recommended preventative maintenance is changing the motor brushes after several years or around the 300-500 hour half-life. The high quality of Ametek motors is recognized worldwide.
Instructions: How to Remove and Replace Your Central Vacuum Motor
FREE Shipping to 48 States. Excellent Shipping Options to Canada.
Motor 116110 is a replacement motor for:
- Broan CV-40 All Models V40C (bottom motor)
- VSI Filtex:
- Filtex FX725
- FloMaster M31
- FloMaster M32
- MD Modern Day E3
- & more!
Top Customer Reviews
April 23, 2020
The right product and fast service.
Ask a Question
Feel free to ask yours using the form below.
Ask your question below about our 116110-Lamb-Ametek-Motor
We will email our answer to you directly.