116210 Lamb Ametek Motor
(5/5 Stars) - Overall Rating from 38 Users
The Ametek Lamb 116210 Motor for central vacuums, blowers, and similar applications replaces all versions of the 116210-85 motor used in all types of industries spanning many decades. Older model 116210-85 motors may not be marked properly with the motor number and some may have 11-6210-85 or just a 6210-85. We do not recommend rebuilding these types of motors due to cost and technical precision for proper performance and longevity.
Specifications for model 116210-85 Lamb Ametek Motor:
- Genuine & New - Not Rebuilt - Stamped and Dated
- Ships the day ordered, if not the next business day
- 2-Stage, Tangential Bypass Motor, Ball Bearings
- Diameter: 5.7 inch, Height: 7 inch
- Voltage: 110-120, Amps 7.4, Hz: 50/60
- Waterlift: 97.4", CFM: 99.1, AirWatts: 304
- Warranty: One Year Residential, 30-Day Commercial
- Guarantee: 100% Satisfaction 30-day Full Refund
Maintenance: No grease, oil, or tightening needed on the 116210-85 motor. The only recommended preventative maintenance is changing the motor brushes after several years or around the 300-500 hour half-life. The high quality of Ametek motors is recognized worldwide.
Instructions: How to Remove and Replace Your Central Vacuum Motor
FREE Shipping to 48 States. Excellent Shipping Options to Canada.
Motor 116210 is a replacement motor for:
- NuTone CV450 (Upper Motor)
- NuTone CV570
- NuTone CV750 (Upper Motor)
- & more!
Top Customer Reviews
March 01, 2020
Installed new motor and now my vacuum is working as good as ever. Thank you for a great price and fast shipping.
September 29, 2018
Ask a Question
This motor has a different bottom that allows it to connect to the first motor. Other than that they are pretty much the same motor, however, they were designed to work as you see them so we recommend keeping them that way.
Not finding the answer you are looking for?
Feel free to ask your question using the form below.