116213 Lamb Ametek Motor
(5/5 Stars) - Overall Rating from 11 Users
The Ametek Lamb 116213 Motor for central vacuums, blowers, and similar applications replaces all versions of the 116213 motor used in all types of industries spanning many decades. Older model 116213 motors may not be marked properly with the motor number and some may have 11-6213 or just a 6213. We do not recommend rebuilding these types of motors due to cost and technical precision for proper performance and longevity.
Specifications for model 116213 Lamb Ametek Motor:
- Genuine & New - Not Rebuilt - Stamped and Dated
- Ships the day ordered, if not the next business day
- 2-Stage, Tangential Bypass Motor, Ball Bearings
- Diameter: 5.7 inch, Height: 6.75 inch
- Voltage: 220-240, Amps 4.7, Hz: 50/60
- Waterlift: 97.4", CFM: 99.1, AirWatts: 304
- Warranty: One Year Residential, 30-Day Commercial
- Guarantee: 100% Satisfaction 30-day Full Refund
Maintenance: No grease, oil, or tightening needed on the 116213 motor. The only recommended preventative maintenance is changing the motor brushes after several years or around the 300-500 hour half-life. The high quality of Ametek motors is recognized worldwide.
Instructions: How to Remove and Replace Your Central Vacuum Motor
FREE Shipping to 48 States. Excellent Shipping Options to Canada.
Motor 116213 is a replacement motor for:
- AirVac VM212A
- AirVac VM212
- AstroVac MK-XXIII
- AstroVac SR-73
- Broan CV-40 All Models V40C (top motor)
- CanaVac 111
- CanaVac 125
- CanaVac 111C
- & more!
Top Customer Reviews
March 07, 2018
This motor was an exact replacement for the one I had to replace in my central vacuum. It fit perfectly and was easy to install. I did spend a couple extra dollars to buy a new gasket which is a good idea to get a tight seal. Works great!
November 28, 2017
Two motors were replaced in my vac after One quit. These two motors worked beautifully and were way quieter than the originals. Self install was easy.
Ask a Question
Feel free to ask yours using the form below.