116296 Lamb Ametek Motor
(5/5 Stars) - Overall Rating from 1 Users
The Ametek Lamb 116296 Motor for central vacuums, blowers, and similar applications replaces all versions of the 116296 motor used in all types of industries spanning many decades. Older model 116296 motors may not be marked properly with the motor number and some may have 11-6296 or just a 6296. We do not recommend rebuilding these types of motors due to cost and technical precision for proper performance and longevity.
Specifications for model 116296 Lamb Ametek Motor:
- Genuine & New - Not Rebuilt - Stamped and Dated
- Ships the day ordered, if not the next business day
- 2-Stage, Peripheral Motor, Ball Bearings
- Diameter: 5.7 inch, Height: 7 inch
- Voltage: 220-240, Amps 4.4, Hz: 50/60
- Waterlift: 94.2", CFM: 110.5, AirWatts: 349
- Warranty: One Year Residential, 30-Day Commercial
- Guarantee: 100% Satisfaction 30-day Full Refund
Maintenance: No grease, oil, or tightening needed on the 116296 motor. The only recommended preventative maintenance is changing the motor brushes after several years or around the 300-500 hour half-life. The high quality of Ametek motors is recognized worldwide.
Instructions: How to Remove and Replace Your Central Vacuum Motor
FREE Shipping to 48 States. Excellent Shipping Options to Canada.
Motor 116296 is a replacement motor for:
- AirVac AV850
- Beam 677S
- Broan CV-40 (bottom Motor)
- Broan V40C (bottom Motor)
- Silent Master S2 (takes 2)
- Silent Master S1 Foreign
- & more!
Top Customer Reviews
November 17, 2008
Excellent product & service
Ask a Question
Feel free to ask yours using the form below.
Ask your question below about our 116296-Lamb-Ametek-Motor
We will email our answer to you directly.