116471 Lamb Ametek Motor
(4.6/5 Stars) - Overall Rating from 9 Users
The Ametek Lamb 116471 Motor for central vacuums, blowers, and similar applications replaces all versions of the 116471 motor used in all types of industries spanning many decades. Older model 116471 motors may not be marked properly with the motor number and some may have 11-6471 or just a 6471. We do not recommend rebuilding these types of motors due to cost and technical precision for proper performance and longevity.
Specifications for model 116471 Lamb Ametek Motor:
- Genuine & New - Not Rebuilt - Stamped and Dated
- Ships the day ordered, if not the next business day
- 2-Stage, Peripheral Motor, Ball Bearings
- Diameter: 5.7 inch, Height: 6.75 inch
- Voltage: 110-120, Amps 10.7, Hz: 50/60
- Waterlift: 106.7", CFM: 112, AirWatts: 404
- Warranty: One Year Residential, 30-Day Commercial
- Guarantee: 100% Satisfaction 30-day Full Refund
Maintenance: No grease, oil, or tightening needed on the 116471 motor. The only recommended preventative maintenance is changing the motor brushes after several years or around the 300-500 hour half-life. The high quality of Ametek motors is recognized worldwide.
Instructions: How to Remove and Replace Your Central Vacuum Motor
FREE Shipping to 48 States. Excellent Shipping Options to Canada.
Motor 116471 is a replacement motor for:
- Dust Care 3000C (bottom motor)
- Vacuflo Maxum 200
- & more!
Top Customer Reviews
March 19, 2023
September 23, 2022
CVO was easy enough to talk to, and they answered my questions honestly. The vac motor came quickly enough, and was nicely priced. However, the motor that I expected to replace fixed itself (the new brushes seated before the commutator burned out) so the new motor is still in the box. I have every expectation it will work perfectly whenever it's needed
Ask a Question
Feel free to ask yours using the form below.
Ask your question below about our 116471-Lamb-Ametek-Motor
We will email our answer to you directly.