116765-13 Lamb Ametek Motor
(4.7/5 Stars) - Overall Rating from 17 Users
The Ametek Lamb 116765-13 Motor for central vacuums, blowers, and similar applications replaces all versions of the 116765-13 motor used in all types of industries spanning many decades. Older model 116765-13 motors may not be marked properly with the motor number and some may have 11-6765-13 or just a 6765-13. We do not recommend rebuilding these types of motors due to cost and technical precision for proper performance and longevity.
Specifications for model 116765-13 Lamb Ametek Motor:
- Genuine & New - Not Rebuilt - Stamped and Dated
- Ships the day ordered, if not the next business day
- 3-Stage, Tangential Bypass Motor, Ball Bearings
- Diameter: 5.7 inch, Height: 8 inch
- Voltage: 110-120, Amps 13.1, Hz: 50/60
- Waterlift: 136", CFM: 95, AirWatts: 465
- The -13 means it has a special seal to keep out water and water vapor when it is used in machinery that involves air and water pick up.
- Warranty: One Year Residential, 30-Day Commercial
- Guarantee: 100% Satisfaction 30-day Full Refund
Maintenance: No grease, oil, or tightening needed on the 116765-13 motor. The only recommended preventative maintenance is changing the motor brushes after several years or around the 300-500 hour half-life. The high quality of Ametek motors is recognized worldwide.
Instructions: How to Remove and Replace Your Central Vacuum Motor
FREE Shipping to 48 States. Excellent Shipping Options to Canada.
Top Customer Reviews
January 15, 2021
Perfect replacement thanks!
September 01, 2020
Just what I needed, perfect fit
Ask a Question
We apologize for the misinformation, but we had the "stage" number wrong. We have updated our website to reflect "3-stage." However, after doing further research, we cannot find any version of the 116765 motor that has a CFM of 101.
Not finding the answer you are looking for?
Feel free to ask your question using the form below.
Ask your question below about our 116765-13-Lamb-Ametek-Motor
We will email our answer to you directly.