117572 Lamb Ametek Motor
(5/5 Stars) - Overall Rating from 2 Users
The Ametek Lamb 117572 Motor for central vacuums, blowers, and similar applications replaces all versions of the 117572 motor used in all types of industries spanning many decades. Older model 117572 motors may not be marked properly with the motor number and some may have 11-7572 or just a 7572. We do not recommend rebuilding these types of motors due to cost and technical precision for proper performance and longevity.
Specifications for model 117572 Lamb Ametek Motor:
- Genuine & New - Not Rebuilt - Stamped and Dated
- Ships the day ordered, if not the next business day
- 2-Stage, Tangential Bypass Motor, Ball Bearings
- Diameter: 7.2 inch, Height: 7.75 inch
- Voltage: 220-240, Amps 12.9, Hz: 50/60
- Waterlift: 123.6", CFM: 113.9, AirWatts: 482
- Warranty: One Year Residential, 30-Day Commercial
- Guarantee: 100% Satisfaction 30-day Full Refund
Maintenance: No grease, oil, or tightening needed on the 117572 motor. The only recommended preventative maintenance is changing the motor brushes after several years or around the 300-500 hour half-life. The high quality of Ametek motors is recognized worldwide.
Instructions: How to Remove and Replace Your Central Vacuum Motor
FREE Shipping to 48 States. Excellent Shipping Options to Canada.
Top Customer Reviews
Ask a Question
Hello and thank you for contacting Central Vacuum Online my name is Ally and I am happy to assist you today.
Please contact Ametek direct for the answers to your questions on the central vacuum motors. Thank you.
Not finding the answer you are looking for?
Feel free to ask your question using the form below.
Ask your question below about our 117572-Lamb-Ametek-Motor
We work diligently to find the parts you need.Click to request product
The DIY Vacuum Unit Replacement
Powerful. Silent. Better.LEARN MORE