119413 Lamb Ametek Motor
(5/5 Stars) - Overall Rating from 46 Users
The Ametek Lamb 119413 Motor for central vacuums, blowers, and similar applications replaces all versions of the 119413 motor used in all types of industries spanning many decades. Older model 119413 motors may not be marked properly with the motor number and some may have 11-9413 or just a 9413. We do not recommend rebuilding these types of motors due to cost and technical precision for proper performance and longevity.
Specifications for model 119413 Lamb Ametek Motor:
- Genuine & New - Not Rebuilt - Stamped and Dated
- Ships the day ordered, if not the next business day
- 2-Stage, Peripheral Motor, Ball Bearings
- Diameter: 5.7 inch, Height: 6.5 inch
- Voltage: 110-120, Amps 7.4, Hz: 50/60
- Waterlift: 84.9", CFM: 97, AirWatts: 255
- Warranty: One Year Residential, 30-Day Commercial
- Guarantee: 100% Satisfaction 30-day Full Refund
Maintenance: No grease, oil, or tightening needed on the 119413 motor. The only recommended preventative maintenance is changing the motor brushes after several years or around the 300-500 hour half-life. The high quality of Ametek motors is recognized worldwide.
Instructions: How to Remove and Replace Your Central Vacuum Motor
FREE Shipping to 48 States. Excellent Shipping Options to Canada.
Top Customer Reviews
November 10, 2020
Perfect fit. Vac is running great again.
December 28, 2019
I am thrilled with my purchase. My vacuum has amazing suction and works like new! It took my husband less than 30 mins to switch out the motors (2) and now the vacuum works perfectly.
Ask a Question
You can replace this motor with our #M-9413 (Lamb 119413) found here: Lamb Motor 119413.
Not finding the answer you are looking for?
Feel free to ask your question using the form below.