Switch Assembly for Gas Pump Handle

  (5/5 Stars) - Overall Rating from 127 Users

Part # P-SAGH
Our Price:
In Stock

Switch Assembly for Gas Pump Handle

This part replaces the 3-way switch assembly in gas pump style handles.

Replaces the 3-way switch assembly in hoses made by Plastiflex. Almost all hoses on the market are made by Plastiflex including Wessel EBK340 & EBK360, Stealth, Ace, Beam, Nutone, Vacuflo, AirVac, M&S, to name a few. Compatible with Hoses that start with Series XY on hose cuff, and hoses with a circle and a P with a squiggle stamped on the hose cuff. Does not include the Gas Pump Handle.

Top Customer Reviews

(5/5 Stars)

March 22, 2023

Exactly what I needed to get my vac hose working fully again, and such an easy fix!

- Missouri

(5/5 Stars)

March 09, 2023

After many years of use, the original switch died. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I did not need to buy the entire hose, but could simply replace the switch assembly, which include the connector block for powered attachments and sliding contacts.

Problem solved.

- New York

Ask a Question

Stealth Compatible?
Question: Does this part fit a Stealth Central Vacuum?
CVO's Answer:
Yes, this part fits the hose on the Stealth Vacuum System.
2-Prong Connection?
Question: Does this switch accept a 2 prong power cord connection?
CVO's Answer:
Yes, this assembly includes the two pin holes for the two brass prongs from a central vacuum nozzle power cord. The two round holes are 3/8" apart.
Gas Pump Style Handle
Question: will this fit a honeywell central vacuum direct electric gas pump style handle? and if it does not work, may i return it?
CVO's Answer:
Yes, this will fit the gas pump hose in your system and if not you can return it for a full refund. If the shape of your hose looks like our "electric hose" then you surely have the correct replacement part here.
Switch Assembly Compatibility
Question: Hi will this fit a white Plastiflex gas pump handle in a Hoover model from 2001?
CVO's Answer:

As long as the gas pump handle hose has the letter P branded in a circle on the wall end of the hose, this switch assembly will be compatible.

Not finding the answer you are looking for?
Feel free to ask your question using the form below.

Ask your question below about our Switch-Assembly-Gas-Pump-Handle

We will email our answer to you directly.

Email Address

* Maximum 800 characters.